Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Birdie Bath

Being an avid bird watcher-birds indoors-is a little out of taste for me. However, my son "J" convinced me the birds are better off with me than at the pet shop being in a crowded cage. So I ended up with these pretty little parakeets-flying wild in my house. Finally, I figured out how to provide a birdie bath for them. Just remove the top cover of their water feeder, once in a while-they just go wild & crazy! You can see for yourself how they enjoy bath-time!

Who is First? It is a group decision!
Foresty, first! Sky, next-Tweety
as our kids call her. Who else? Ladies-It's Nightly the gentleman's turn, now!
There, Sky goes second dipping-such fun watching the parakeets frolicking at bath! Maggie our Lab lays there and watches them fluff their feathers and chirp with excitement. I like to think they are all happy & content!










No comments: