Thursday, May 31, 2012

Grape Vine & Canas















Anything goes in my garden and yes, they GROW... freely,  indeed! Haphazardly.....?! Teases... my husband! But, isn't that what nature and life is all about. Harmony in diversity! 


Only we (the humans) try to have order-- thus, divide and control. We waste a lot of energy doing that and loose harmony. When we work alongside nature, supporting and facilitating, in the long run nature and thus life would be bountiful and peaceful for all!


In my garden, Canas will catch one wavelength and Grapes another. Between them both, they'll extract a great deal of solar energy for my little Eden and the critters. One grows vertical the other horizontal--optimized solar panels, as nature intended! And of course the beauty of this bountiful, ancient vine and the wine drenched Canas is priceless... Come visit my garden!

Copyright©2012VeeraMahal Franklin

No comments: