Saturday, March 14, 2009

Jacuzzi Garden

When the bird bath is still frozen...

Do you dream or wish...

You still have your herbal garden thriving...
I did. But not anymore!
I do have a thriving herbal garden that keeps me happy through the winter. As you can deduce from above, I just had to opt for shower baths!
What could be a better location than your bathroom-to keep your Lavender, Cinnamon Basil, Mint, Lemon Balm, Curry leaf plant and Jasmin surviving through winter!
Yes! You are not imagining. I do have my tangerines and Pomegranate plants raised from seeds of the tastiest, store bought fruits. I may need a green house eventually.
Who knows...I might be lucky enough to have that dream come true-with my Parakeets and colorful Hibiscus as part of that tropical greenhouse ecosystem.
What would I be without dreams?
-VeeraMahal FRANKLIN

No comments: