Thursday, August 7, 2008

Mid-Summer Dream

It is magical!
Just try to decorate an evergreen bush with bubbles-you will know what I am taking about.
I may be very grown up, but my facination with bubbles still not thwarted; thank God!
I love the way the rainbow colors dance around making each bubble unique and magical. Is that how God feels about each of us? I often wonder-watching the bubbles!
One early misty summer morning, me and my Godson figured out that we could have a christmas tree-complete with decorations. Most of the bubbles we made just lodged on to the evergreen, transforming it into a magical christmas tree.
Ofcourse, why not have a christmas tree middle of summer or even everyday? Just need bubbles and a child's heart/help.

Teaching a kid, kid-stuff? Very Important!!! This is the most enjoyable teaching experience I have ever had!


-by VeeraMahal FRANKLIN

No comments: